A cute bunny rabbit to make with children.
Looking for a fun and simple activity to do with children? We propose you to make a pretty little articulated rabbit to assemble and decorate. It’s the perfect activity for spring, especially since it requires little material and little time!
– A rabbit-shaped template (download here)
– A sheet of cardstock
– Parisian ties
Budget: less than 5 euros
Duration: 20 minutes
1) Cut out the template …
… to get the different forms to assemble.
2) Draw the outlines of each cut out shape on the sheet of card stock.
You get this result
You do not have to have perfect contours, you can even let your child perform this step (you will catch up by cutting).
3) Case cutting again: this step is more delicate, better make it yourself to avoid misfires.
All the pieces of the rabbit are there
4) Using a scissors tip, cut the shape of the body at the limb sites, then cut the shapes of the legs.
5) Now let’s go to the assembly step: superimpose the corresponding shapes then slip a Parisian tie into each small hole and attach it.
Unfold the Parisian ties so that everything fits well
Here is your rabbit assembled!
6) Once assembled, your little bunny is ready to be decorated. All you have to do is let your child express their creativity!
We must now give a face to this white rabbit
In the end
And here is a new playmate for your child! In addition to being cute, it is fun since it moves.By adding twine to the back, this little rabbit can also act as a playful puppet.
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!