A simple tutorial to make and so cute!
We had already welcomed Cecile (aka “Magic Chicken”), blogger and hyperactive mom, on homedbs.com with her Indian child costume tutorial. She even agreed to play the special Mother’s Day interview. Today, Cécile offers you to decorate small pots of flowers with your children. A creative and fun activity to do as a family for spring!
– Small terracotta flower pots
– Mini plants (succulent type)
– Potting soil
– Pastel painting
– Masking tape
– Pastel paper
– A pair of scissors
1. Paint each pot of two different colors up and down
2. Let it dry about 1 hour
3. Draw small cute faces with a brush
4. Decorate the edge of the pot with dots or waves for example
5. Cut out ear shapes in pastel paper
6. Stick them inside the jar, at the edge of the masking tape
7. Repot plants with potting soil and you’re done!
In the end
This tutorial is a breeze: in no time, you get small pots to be placed everywhere in the house to bring him a touch of cute.
You can customize your pots and decorate them as you please. The possibilities are limitless ! So let the creativity of your little one speak. The bottom line is to have fun together!
Thanks to Cecile for this tutorial. Find her on her blog Chicken Magic and on her Instagram.
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your cute little pots on our Facebook page and find other ideas on our Pinterest!