More original than a bouquet, super simple to manufacture, learn to create this beautiful decor with some branches in wood.
Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most successful, and a few minutes are enough to transform a banal object into a very singular object with a lot of character. Today we are going to learn how to turn tree branches into a pretty decorative object for your home.
– a spray of colored paint (preferably low pressure)
– fishing line or cotton cord
– fine and dry tree branches
– a tarpaulin
Budget: around $5
Duration: 30 minutes
1. Start by assembling the branches together to give them the desired shape. Tie them with fishing line or rope.
2. Apply a coat of paint on the assembly. To paint, place the bomb about 25 cm from the branches and make regular circular movements. Be sure to paint all the details. Our trick: paint bombs sold in specialized street art stores are cheaper and better suited to this type of use than conventional bombs. Their pressure is much lower, which facilitates handling and allows greater precision.
3. Let it dry.
In the end
You can now place the branches in a vase or in the center of your table. To make this tutorial, we chose a turquoise blue paint for a fresh and aquatic atmosphere. But do not hesitate to adapt the color according to your decoration or your desires. For example, you can choose yellow or orange for a vitamin setting, or gold or silver for the Christmas holidays!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!