Learn how to make this beautiful separation with hanging plants.
In the list of criteria for selecting a home, we always find in very good position vis-à-vis and greenery. Since it is difficult to find a home that meets all these criteria, we looked for a way to improve yours while waiting to find the rare pearl! Today, we will learn how to create an original separation to bring some greenery to your home.
– two pots about 15 cm in diameter (we used outdoor candles)
– two pots 5 cm in diameter (we used outdoor candles)
– two plants about 30 cm high
– rope 2 mm thick
– a tape measure
– a pair of scissors
Budget: around $40
Duration: 2 hours
1. Start by repotting the plants in the two largest pots. In our case, we used outdoor candles in pretty pots with a wicker outline. Prepare the rope and take measurements of where you want to hang them.
2. Measure the exact height at which you want to hang the plants and plan for a vertical gap of about 30 cm between the plants. Keep the same gap to create a nice balance. The pots should always be tied with a rope at each end to prevent rotation. Cut the pieces of rope to the desired dimensions by adding 50 centimeters for the top knot and level settings. Tie the ropes to the pots.
3. Hang the pots on a beam or hooks and adjust the level. Leave a space of about 10 cm wide between each pot.
In the end
This beautiful suspension will be as decorative as practical in your interior. As it allows to separate two spaces without cluttering the room, it will be ideal in a small apartment.
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!