DIY anti-gloominess! Bring some color to your headphones!
Oh knitting, once you have tasted it, you can not help thinking that each object would be even better dressed with a soft wool! And because the cables of our headphones are not always very pretty, with the passage of time they went from white to gray, we will learn today to customize them with wool!
– several balls of wool
– a hook
Budget: around $5
Duration: 2 hours
1. Tie the edge of the jack, then begin to wrap the cable tightly.
2. Connect the yarn of wool to that of a second color. For that, you have the choice between two possibilities:
– tie a knot in order to have a clean separation (first separation on the picture);
– make a few stitches with the two threads to have a softer separation (second separation on the picture).
Repeat the operation.
3. At the cable separation, use the second technique, making several stitches with the two wires, before proceeding on each side with a different wire.
4. Continue with tight links by wrapping the cable to the level of the earphones. Finish with a node at the headphones by hiding the wires. Our tip: at the remote control, mesh in the air to leave a free space at the buttons.
In the end
And now, you just customize your headphones for nothing! You just have to plug them into your phone wrapped in its hook pocket! Music, Maestro!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!